top of page

Sun, Oct 13

|

Scotch Plains

2024 Prestige Invitational

For the 4th consecutive year, please welcome and join us for The 2024 Prestige Invitational: A charity golf outing like no other. Come let us play to make a difference around the world.

Time & Location

Oct 13, 2024, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT

Scotch Plains, 1210 Raritan Rd, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076, USA

About the Event

80% of this year's net proceeds will benefit Kiwimbi International: A US Based Non-Profit that seeks to fundermentally alter the culture of literacy around the globe; one kid at a time. The remaining 20% will go towards creating experiences that build character among children and the youth within underserved communities around the world through the game of golf. 

  Registration Details

Share This Event

Event Info: Events
bottom of page